1. This model is used to track user activity in the space.
2. Use floor options to show / hide the floors
3. Use movement buttons to move the green avatar in the space. You can also use WASD Keys to move the avatar: W = Move forward; S = Move backward; A = Move left; D = Move right; F = Go down, R = Go up.
4. When arriving at the room you want to go, click Stay In Room button to stay in the room. To change the room, click Leave Room button and move avatar to a new room.
5. Use View activity Records button to output the activity data at the bottom of this page.